Terms and Conditions
- This Contest will be governed by these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
- The Organizer of this Contest is Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (3718-D), with its business office at Level 8, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, 46050 Selangor DE, Malaysia (the “Organizer”).
- This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as at 15 June 2020) who are parents or legal guardians of a child born on or between 1 January 2014 and 15 June 2020. This Contest is not open to employees and immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors and advertising agencies.
- The Contest will run from 15 June 2020 to 15 August 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
- Purchase ANY Johnson’s® product worth RM18 and above from Shopee or Lazada / RM25 and above from any physical retail shops, pharmacies, hypermarket or supermarket from 15 June 2020 to 15 August 2020 and keep the original printed receipt (the “Proof of Purchase”).
- Participants must take a Photo of the baby/child, with the baby/child’s face clearly visible (the “Photo”) (refer to contest form or www.johnsonsbaby.com.my/boty2020 for more details).
- How to participate:
- Log on to www.johnsonsbaby.com.my/boty2020.
- Upload a clear colour Photo (attachment must not exceed 2MB in size each).
- Retain original receipt dated within the Contest Period as Proof of Purchase.
Only original printed receipt with proper item description will be accepted. Duplicated and re-printed receipts are not accepted. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any illegible, disfigured and modified receipts.
Photos submitted will be pre-moderated by the Organizer before appearing on the website. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for uploads to appear on the website. Please note that all uploads made during the weekend should allow 24 hours from 9am on the following working day. Please note that moderation times may vary and may be longer than 24 hours due to high volume of entries. Once the uploaded Photo appears on the website, other website users will have the opportunity to view the Photo.
The Organizer and the companies involved are not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
Entries can only be entered into the Contest by parents or legal guardians of the baby/child featured in it. In the event a participant submits an entry that does not conform to this clause, the entry will be disqualified.
By entering into the Contest and submitting an entry, participants confirm that the Photo entered is their own.
Any photo deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for the Contest, in the Organizer’s sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Contest. An inappropriate and unsuitable entry includes, but is not limited to:
- Pornographic entries, obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, nudity or otherwise offensive entry;
- Political content or propaganda;
- Entries showing car license plates, phone numbers or personal addresses;
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups;
- Any third party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Any entry that infringes or violates someone else's rights or the law;
- Entry defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person's personal or proprietary rights.
All Photos submitted are non-returnable. Photos of all the prize winners cannot be used in any publication or advertisement for baby products without the prior approval of the Organizer.
Winners’ Selection and Judging
- Seventeen (17) babies/children per category will be shortlisted by the Organizer to enter the final selection process.
- The shortlisted participants will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to submit a photo of the baby/child within five (5) days from the day of notification. Details for the photo will be informed to the shortlisted participants during the call or in the email.
- The final selection process will be through professional judging by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
- The one (1) baby/child in each category with the highest total points will be selected as the Grand Prize winner [one (1) for e-commerce and one (1) for retail channel], while the other ten (15) babies/children will each win the Special Prize for that category.
- The Main Prizes for each category in this Contest are:
- Grand Prize x 1 (Shopee/Lazada winner): Travel voucher worth RM5,000.00, Exclusive Johnson’s Baby ambassador on Johnson’s Baby social media page for a month starting on August and E-commerce shopping voucher for Johnson’s product worth RM500.00.
- Grand Prize x 1 (Retail winner): Travel voucher worth RM5,000.00, Exclusive Johnson’s Baby ambassador on Johnson’s Baby social media page for a month starting on August and Johnson’s product supply worth RM500.00.
- Special Prize x 15: Johnson’s product worth RM500.00 each.
- Categorization of participant by category is based on the baby’s/child’s age on 15 June 2020 and is determined by the Organizer, in their sole discretion on the judging date. Babies/Children must be born between the below dates to be entitled for entry for the below categories:
- Category 1 (0 months – 3 years old): 15 June 2017 – 15 June 2020.
- Category 2 (>3 years – 6 years old): 1 Jan 2014 – 14 June 2017.
- Each family is allowed to win only one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- All winners will be asked to show identification prior to or during prize redemption. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest, as well as a written acceptance of the prize itself.
- The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
- The finalists will be contacted via telephone. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organizer reserves the right to select the next qualified finalist. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the eligible finalists cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The finalists will be required to submit by Pos Laju/courier all the Proof of Purchase within three (3) working days from the date of notification for verification. Failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible finalist and find the next eligible finalist as replacement.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Organizer has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has violated any of these Terms and Conditions.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners of other baby contests automatically.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies, to use the winners’ names and/or Photos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the Contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including the determination of the winner(s) and selection of photos to be featured in magazine or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organizer.
- Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfillment of any prize, nor for any changes in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
- Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
- You acknowledge that the Organizer and its Contest Partners will store your Personal Data for a reasonable period of time to complete the above purposes and the Organizer and its Contest Partners will comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of 2010 and other relevant data privacy regulations.